- 1 channel: Google Actions
- Unlimited Orders imports
- On the phone Onboarding
- Maximum 4 hours sync
- Business rules / ETL
- Email & chat support
- Time to response: 4h
- Unlimited channels
- Unlimited Orders imports
- On the phone Onboarding
- Maximum 2 hours sync
- Dedicated Success Team
- Time to response: 2h
- Unlimited channels
- Unlimited Orders import
- On the phone Onboarding
- Maximum 30-minute sync
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Time to response: 1h
- PIM & ERP Sync
- A.P.I access
- Meta-fields support
- Pre-Production Environment
- Up to 10,000 SKUs
- Order Importation & Sync
- Multi-channel inventory sync
- Multi-channel pricing control
- Data Manipulation & ETL
- Auto-remove rules
- Support for all categories
- ProductGraph™️ & 8M attributes
- Full variation support
- Cross-channel statistics engine
- Bulk ASIN Matching
- FBA order management
- Live phone and chat support
- Time to response: 4 hours
- Up to 1 Million SKUs
- More than $250k annual revenue
- Custom sources (CSV, XML, sFTP)
- Custom data feeds
- Merged sources via Amazon AWS
- Zapier hooks
- Amazon Repricing
- PIM & ERP Sources
- API Access and support
- Datadog & Google Data Studio
- Pre-Production Environment
- Dedicated Account Management
- Time to response: SLA
- Does Shopping Feed become the master for inventory or does it use another inventory as the master? Shopping Feed uses the products in your storefront as the source of truth for your products and inventory.
- How are products originally loaded into Shopping Feed from my store? We connect and load products via our modules, and through that connection, we keep inventory synced and import orders for fulfiment.
- Do you help install the integration and with setup, or do I need to find a web developer or pay an extra fee? Shopping Feed is easy to install, and even easier to connect to channels. Just follow the steps to connect accounts. We include expert setup and support with every channel.
- Do I need an account for every channel I open? Yes you do. We connect to the channel via API, create the listings, manage inventory, and sync orders via your own accounts.
- How do I choose the marketplaces to connect in the list of channels you offer? Each channel shows you the % of clients connected, and the average monthly revenue, before you even connect. We organize our integrated channels by type: marketplaces, retargeting, product ad-space, and shopping engines
- Do I need to create listings in the marketplace manually first in order to work, or does Shopping Feed create listings? No – each integrated channel creates new listings. You can choose to sync with existing listings on Amazon, Ebay, and Walmart. Ask our support team for assistance.
- Is there only one set of product listings for every channel, or can I send different information to each channel, like unique prices on each channel? Each channel has isolated product listings built by Shopping Feed, and can be manipulated to fit the needs of the channel. The default product data for each channel comes from the source feed
- Do you automatically update the inventory data on different channels when a sale is made on my store-front? Yes – Each channel has a linked inventory and syncs across the entire platform, assuring you never oversell.
- Does Shopping Feed automatically import new items from the source as they are created? Yes – As your source has more and more products added, they are added to all channels in Shopping Feed, either automatically or manually, depending on your preference.
- Would my channel listing be automatically updated with every change I make to the source feed product listing? Yes – Change a product in your source, and the change is pushed to all open channels in Shopping Feed. This works even on product data that is being changed by a Rule.
- What response times can I expect from your support team? Our support teams are based in the NYC, France, and in Ukraine, offering support 20 hours a day. With an account manager, you can expect a response within 1 hour during business hours.
- Do you support warehousing when importing orders into Shopify? We do not manage this aspect, but once the order has been imported, warehousing can be managed through any compatible tool found in the Shopify App Store.
- If we switch to Shopping Feed, would we lose our sales history, reviews, or any other legacy information from our existing listings on those marketplaces? Shopping Feed uses barcodes to create new listings, . These listings on most channels are designed to store history and reviews in the barcode. We support this saved info on every channel that its possible (eg. Amazon ASINs)
- If I am using an e-Fulfillment tool like ShipStation to fulfill orders, how will Shopping Feed handle orders? Shopping Feed order sync can be turned off in any marketplace channel, and can give way to other tools managing orders.
- Does Shopping Feed manage returns, refunds, and cancellations for imported marketplace orders? Yes – we support each stage of the standard fulfillment workflow.
- To allow imported orders to be fulfilled automatically by our fulfillment automation, does Shopping Feed note the origin inside an imported order? Yes – Inside each order we note the origin of the order and the original order reference in the note field, which is readable by every major fulfillment software.
- Do I need an operating storefront in order to use your platform? No you do not – all you need is a source file of your product data. We can support API and custom source feeds. Ask for a custom quote.
- Can I send you products from different sources in the future? Yes we can combine data files into a single source feed for us to build your account. Ask for a custom quote.
- Do you support multiple languages and currencies, to power different world marketplace channels? Yes – so long as the translated info is in your source feed, you can map different languages and prices for every channel.
- Do you have API we can connect with? Yes we do! Shopping Feed is fully API-powered, and we are an API first company.
- Do you provide support for API programming, if we need assistance? Yes, we’d be happy to help you configure your API connections! Our documentation is well defined and fully powered to connect to ERP, PIM, and many other types of inventory management systems.
- How do you handle to FBA orders in the US & EU? FBA orders are pulled out of order syncing by default, while FBM orders sync to your storefront for fulfillment. All orders are previewed in Shopping Feed before they move into your storefront or the order API.
- How do you determine which new listings to create, and which listings to sync, inside the Amazon Channel? When we submit a listing to Amazon, we use the barcode to match to an existing ASIN if one exists, or if one does not exist, we create the listing new which associates the barcode with your new ASIN that was created.
- I’ve already been listing products on Amazon. Are you able to sync my products from my source to my listings on the marketplace? Yes – not only do we support it, but you can match your listings in bulk. We rely on the product barcode to associate your product to an existing ASIN.
- Do you support Merchant Fulfilled Prime Listings? Yes we fully support MFP listings.
- Can we list on all Amazon countries from one Shopping Feed account? From Amazon you can automatically add listings from one country to others with a single setting. To send different country listings with Shopping Feed, you will need a separate account just for that country. All your different country accounts can share the same source feed.
- Do you have listing templates or an editor? Yes, our template editor has a basic template for you to quickly give a polished look. You can add any number of templates to be used in all your listings, or even have a separate listing template for every product category, and even use dynamic product info in your listings.
- Can you sync to existing listings on Ebay? Yes we can – just make sure you have your eBay listing ID in your product source feed.
- Do you support Store Categories? Yes, we support Store Categories natively, and can easily link your listing viewers to your other products in eBay.
- Can I sell new & used items through Shopping feed? Yes, we support the full range of conditions that eBay supports, from Used to New
- Do you support Auctions & Buy It Now products? Yes we do, but you must choose all auction listings, or all Buy It Now listings.
- Can I build SEO-Rich titles and descriptions with Shopping Feed? Yes you can! Our rules tool allows you to stack titles according to Google best practices.
- Do you have support Custom Labels? Yes – Custom labels are included in the standard channel and can have product information mapped to it, or filled dynamically using a rule.
- Do you support Google Actions Marketplace? Yes, we are a Google Shopping Actions partner, and fully support their new powerful marketplace
- Can I control click prices using Shopping Feed? Yes you can. Use rules to decide the click prices of your products based on important statistical conditions like product ranking and order count, and send this data out in either the CPC cost field or in a custom label to be used in your Google Adwords accounts.
- Do you support product inventory management systems, which do not have inventory data? Yes, we can combine source data feeds and build a source feed that contain different data with different update cycles. We rely on Amazon AWS for this, and is included with every custom quote.
- How do you connect to ERP systems? We connect to ERP systems using a single source feed file via CSV, TXT, XML, and sFTP. We combine that with our Inventory and Order API, to control the rest of your order workflow, including inventory counts in your ERP and order processing.
- Which ERP systems do you support? We support any ERP system that can create a product data file to use as a source, and that can rely on API hooks to control order import and stock level updating. We have yet to find a system that we cannot work with!
- Which PIM systems do you support? We support all PIM systems, with or without inventory management. We have partnerships with Plytix and Akeneo
+ Tools to manipulate your data
Business Rules & ETL
Amazon ASIN Matching
Create your own fields
+ Tools to make your fulfillment team shine
Custom Order Flows
Reduce Picking Errors
+ Tools to give your CTO a rest!
Multi Color/Size Matching
Listing Error Database
Orders from your Shoppingfeed channels are imported natively in your CMS (Magento, Shopify, Prestashop, Wordpress, or via API).
Building a fine-tuned fulfillment workflow is crucial to scalability and customer retention. Orders from your Shoppingfeed channels are imported in your CMS, and work seamlessly alongside other fulfillment software.
Orders are imported back into your storefront from your marketplaces, and their shipping status and messaging automatically updates the end user.
Create printable order reports to help your team keep track of fulfillment.
Create your own professional printable invoices for your customers.
When marketplace orders are fulfilled from your storefront, updates are passed back automatically to the marketplace, keeping your customer informed, and keeping you safe from performance alerts.
Get peace of mind when orders have not imported or synced correctly. Shopping Feed will give you word when something has gone awry.
Enhanced reporting and analytics provide meaningful data for key marketplace and sales channel metrics. Used alongside our data manipulation tools, you can automatically optimize your product data to boost revenue.
Share the good news with your team through beautiful reports, exportable and configurable all through Shopping Feed.
Compare performance of channels, and better visualize your investment.
Track the ROI of your product listings through the integrated ROI calculator.
Understand the value of your advertising dollar with built in conversion tracking for shopping engines and ad-spaces. Fluidly manipulate this conversion data into actionable settings, like price changes.
Top product tracking
Set product margins for your listings, and let their performance be automatically block low-return products from listing.
Built for compatibility
As middleware, a solution that fits your selling stack is crucial to you. Thats why Shoppingfeed has been built to be a slave to your CMS system, letting your storefront inventory and fullfillment be the master of record. This one ideology allows us to interface with any other software built to work with your storefront, from accounting suites to shipping tools to warehousing software. We play well with it all.
Create Scalable SystEms
Build a system your team will love to use: one that solves complex operational problems, while simplifying their fulfillment and inventory workflows internally.
Need a feed for the marketing team, or for a direct supplier relationship? Provide the solution in just a few clicks: create custom data feeds, filled with your own product data, fully configurable like any of our existing channels.
New product management
Keep track of newly added products and where they should list. This tool combines all additions to your product lineup in a simple interface.
Experiencing a crisis with your operation? With a single switch, zero out the inventory for all your product listings on all channels, and come offline. Solid protection for your company and their reputation online.
Shoppingfeed helps you keep your fulfillment organized and team in the know.
Create team accounts
Create user accounts to allow access to your account and your order pane.
Automatically alert your entire team when there’s something wrong with your account or a channel. Get all hands on deck when you need it.
Order filtering and flagging
Organize your orders and their fulfillment with your team better with flags, order filtering, and exportable order reports.
Tools made for the trade
For any omni-channel seller, Time-to-value is decided by a single key question: How are you creating quality data? What you have in your source data is exactly what you need to succeed with Shoppingfeed. Whether you're matching products to existing ASIN's automatically, using Rules to automate robust product titles, or using our ProductGraph™️ product tag taxonomy to get products past the marketplace filters, Shoppingfeed has listened to ecommerce managers worldwide, and built tools that change the game for them.